ページ

2011年1月22日土曜日

International marriage☆

I will tell you about international marriage now. Recently, many people get married to someone from a different country. I think it is wonderful. I have a few reasons for I thinking so. First of all, I think that they can know many different things. For example, I can know various customs if I were married to Italian, American, and the French. I can discover many difference points, and my husband can know these. We can learn many things about each other, this taught us a good lesson. Secondly, I think people who get married to foreigners think about their partner more carefully. Surely, difference of culture brings worries and fear but I think they reflect each other more through the problem. To think about each partner is very good for them. Thinking about people is necessary for humans too, so I think that thinking own partner is to love the partner. Finally, people who getting married to foreigner increase international exchange because they can talk to many people of various countries. I want to walk, play, and work with them so I think so. Neighboring people are interested in them so they can speak with the neighborhood. To get married someone from a different country is very wonderful! If they have a problem, they love own partner. I think loves have not to do with the border.

228 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿